Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chilis Knockoff Fajita Marinade

I am a huge fan of mexican food. Its easy to cook, has great flavor and is always a crowd pleaser. I have been lacking in the marinade deparment. I always just add my own spices while cooking the meat but wanted to find something to marinade it in overnight. This my friends is the answer. Put your meat in this and you can use it for enchiladas, fajitas, tacos, really any mexican dish. Its great. I found this recipe on CDkitchen.com and and it claims to come from Chili's. When I grew up we really only had one restaurant in my town and that was chili's so to me this brings back all the memories of highschool.

Chili's knockoff Fajita Marinade


Ingredients



  • 1/4 C Lime Juice

  • 2 tbsp of olive oil

  • 4 cloves of garlic , minced

  • 2 tsp of soy sauce

  • 1 tsp salt

  • 1/2 tsp liquid smoke

  • 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper

  • 1/4 tsp black pepper

  • 1 lb of sirloin or chicken sliced.

Directions

Combine all and leave in fridge overnight or for 8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment