Chicken, Broccoli, and Cheese Crescent Wreath
- Two Pie Crusts
- 2 C of fresh broccoli Florets
- 1 C of chicken, cooked and shredded or chunked
- 1 C of Cheddar cheese
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 1 tsp Dill
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Cut your pie crusts like you would a pizza so you have 16 slices.
- Make a circle with your slices with the thick ends in the middle overlapping if you can.
- Mix the rest of your ingredients in a bowl until mixture is consistant.
- Sometimes I need more of one ingredient so alter if needed.
- Place your mixture on the pie crust in a circlefollowing the thick ends.
- Fold your pointed skinny ends over towards the middle of the stone and tuck them under.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until your pie crust starts to brown.