Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches

I recently saw this on Tasty Kitchen and knew it would be a great easy dinner for us. It's crock pot which is perfect for me getting to enjoy naptime instead of cooking the whole time prepping for dinner. Low and Behold, the hubby fell in L-O-V-E with this. He said it "Burst with flavor" in his mouth. I have never heard him talk like this about one of my dinners. Wow. I guess it is going to make the rotation in this house. I found it really easy and delicious. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
3 Lbs of BNLS Chicken Breasts
1 small onion sliced into chunks
1 (20oz) can of chunk pineapple
1 (20 oz) bottle of bbq sauce of your choice
Hamburger Buns

Directions:
Thaw your chicken before throwing in or your sauce will be really wet. I did frozen so don't worry, it is not a meal killer. Place your chicken, onions, and pineapple in your crock pot. Pour your BBQ sauce over all and give it a good stir to coat.

Cook on Low for 8-10 hrs or Hi for 4-6

An hour or so before eating remove your chicken and shred. PLace your chicken back in the sauce and stir to coat. Serve on Hamburger buns with cheese or coleslaw; or both! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment